PADI Divemaster Internship
Zero to Hero Program
- 1 weeks free diving after your internship
- Breakfast and Lunch on the Boat
- Unlimited diving during your internship
- All PADI Fees and Materials included. Except for Annual PADI Membership Fee and Professional Dive Insurance.
- Internship consists of Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, EFR and Rescue Course, Divemaster Course and 5 Specialities (MSD) Nitrox, Deep, Project Aware, Coral Reef Conservation, Fish ID.
- PADI Tec Rec 40 plus discount on 45 and 50
- 3 Submariner T-shirts
- All equipment provided (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Fins, Booties, Mask)
- Workshops- Compressor, Tank, Equipment, Sales, CV, Guiding, Macro, Photography, Finning Techniques
- Be part of the team at Submariner Diving Center.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent agency certification
- 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months