Discover Scuba Diving
Have you ever wanted to try scuba diving without completing a certification? To feel what it’s like to be weightless and breathe underwater?
Submariner Diving Center offer this experience with the PADI Discover Scuba Diving.
This recreational diving program is open to everyone over the age of 10 and requires you to be in a reasonably good physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a trained diving instructor. We are offering three dives during a full day trip. The trip starts at 8am in with two morning dives at different dive spots. Afterwards, we will have our lunch onboard the boat before proceeding to our third dive spot. We will return to El Nido Town around 3pm. If you would like to do only two dives you are welcome to use the time to snorkel around or just relax on the boat.
Get ready to:
1. Learn about the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
2. Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
3. Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
4. Have fun swimming around and exploring.
5. Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Included with the discovery dive package is your equipment, lunch and your divemaster (1 instructor for 4 people maximum).
You can also rent a GoPro to create a lasting memory of your dive.