PADI Tec 40
Who should take this course?
The PADI Tec 40 course is where you transition from recreational scuba diving to technical diving. It’s a great place to start because it’s the first subdivision of the full PADI Tec Diver course and bridges the gap between no stop diving and full technical deep decompression diving. You gain experience and begin building the knowledge and skills you need to continue your tec diver training. You will qualify to make limited decompression dives to 40 meters/130 feet.
To enroll in the Tec 40 course, you must be:
1. A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
2. A PADI Enriched Air Diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 meters/60 feet
3. A PADI Deep Diver or proof of at least 10 dives to 30 meters/100 feet
At least 18 years old and have a minimum of 30 logged dives
4. You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your PADI Tec Deep Instructor.
What will you learn?
The Tec 40 course consists of three knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four training dives.
You’ll learn about:
1. Technical diving’s risks and responsibilities
2. Technical diving equipment, proper rigging and set up
3. Gas planning, oxygen limits and decompression planning
4. Team diving techniques and emergency procedures, such as dealing with free flows, manifold leaks and out of gas situations
What scuba gear will you use?
You’ll start with your basic scuba diving equipment and add technical equipment, which essentially means you’ll begin to double up on gear. You may dive with Backmount or Sidemount cylinders. Your PADI Tec Instructor may have you dive with EANx for additional conservatism.
Book your PADI Tec 40
PRICE : 23.000PHPClick here to book your Padi Tec Course